Selling Nightclub Photos

Q: Do the people buy your photos? If so, what the size you sell them and for how much?


A: I don't sell the photos that I take for nightclub photography. They're pretty much resized for the web and posted on the website of the company that hired me. The photos are watermarked with the company logo.

If I were to sell the pictures, I would probably charge $3 for a 4"x6" and $5 for a 5"x7" print. I think that you can sell your photos on smugmug if you have a pro account. My reasoning for not charging a lot of money for the photos is that most people just post the pictures on myspace, facebook, or their blogs. The price has to be set in a way that people would want to buy the pictures instead of printing out the low resolution copy from the company website themselves.